Great top tips to beautiful hair! #beauty fans take a read!!
There is an area of our hair routine that many of us particularly dislike. For you it might be detangling. For someone else it may be styling. Whatever the least favorite aspect of your hair routine is decide to be lazy in that area but be fairly disciplined about the rest. As you go through your lazy hair weeks here are a few tips to get you through those moments when you have no desire to deal with your hair.
1. Invest in a good, slippery conditioner. It will save you a LOT of time by making detangling easier.
2. Keep hair stretched when dry to reduce knotting
3. Use a seamless wide tooth comb
4. Only finger detangle during week. Limit detangling with a comb to wash day.
5. Reduce washing to every 10 days or 2 weeks (only continue if your scalp doesn’t suffer)
View original post 150 more words