She never fails to get us eating the yummiest and healthiest food… so if you’re over heating (not over eating) this weekend, then its time to try this delicious recipe from our resident health guru…you can find this and much much more on her site Katscapades
Let’s talk about freshness baby! Due to the popular demand (naks), here’s the quick and easy recipe for the Crispy lettuce w/ cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, herbs & my own #homemade strawberry salad dressing for lunch.
- Super fresh organic lettuce is a must (to get the crispy feeling)
- Cherry tomatoes ❤
- Feta Cheese in Olive Oil with herbs (those you get in jars) or you may use parmagiano regiano as an alternative
Ingredients (Homemade Strawberry Salad Dressing):
- 1 cup of fresh organic strawberries
- 2 tsp of bio (organic) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp of bio (organic) olive oil
- honey (optional)
- Prepare the salad: lettuce, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Drizzle some of the olive oil and herbs from the feta cheese jar into the salad
- On a separate bowl, crush the strawberries using fork (I also used a spoon) then add the apple cider vinegar, olive oil and mustard. Add more of the ingredients based on your desired taste.
Voila! Bonap! ❤