We all know that beauty is big business. This year think beyond what you wear, how you style your hair and what you put on your face – remember that a smile, yes a smile, really is the key to everyday beauty, and you wouldn’t want to mess that up now would you?
A smile is the most universally recognized facial expression, it signifies happiness, and is the key to you telling everyone else that all is right in the world! So if you’re worried about your smile, never fear, we’ve been introduced to a nifty little solution in the form of DenTek Easy Brush Interdental Cleaners, which have just started launching in the UK.
Get me some to try!! – COMPETITION TIME!
If you have a quick read below, hopefully you’ll agree that we’ve sold this pretty well, because, well, we here at Snoochie Boochies have given it our tried and tested approval!
So if after reading up on Dentek, you’re convinced, and want to give it a go, then all you need to do is tweet us @mysnoochiebooch with the words #IMCONVINCED #DENTEK and we’ll pick a lucky winner at random to send a Dentek goodie pack to. It couldn’t be easier.
Who is Dentek?
DenTek, is the leading oral health care brand in the US and provides a full range of interdental products that help prevent a range of serious health conditions and diseases. These include lung disease, diabetes, blood clotting and inflamed arteries- a major risk factor for heart disease.
Why should I give it a go?
1) Follow in the footsteps of the worlds beauties.
Kate Middleton, Julia Roberts, Kylie Minogue & Jessica Alba are renowned for their smiles – and it takes less than 10 minutes a day to implement an oral hygiene routine – much quicker than applying make-up and a faster route to a more confident smile!
2) Wear it with pride!
Be proud of your smile. Go Beyond Brushing with DenTek to help remove food and plaque. Flossing every day is an investment in you and your overall health, particularly your heart health
We’ve given it a go ourselves and it ain’t half bad!
A smile, wouldn’t be a smile without good teeth, and having given it a go, we do think that Dentek may revolutionise the flossing market and become the best way to look after your pearly whites. Dentek provides a new way of flossing (yep flossing that bit that we all need to admit we probably don’t do as regularly as we should!) The Dentek brushes are neat individual brushes that are much easier to manage than that traditional floss string rubbish. It’s like a little sidekick for your toothbrush that gets deep into the crevices of your teeth (ewww!) and manages to find all that extra nasty stuff that your toothbrush might have missed.
If you brush it along your gums, it tickles too! (always a good sign!) and although this is the gross bit, unlike the traditional flossing methods, you really do see what you pick up from your teeth, which may not be what you want to see, but certainly shows that its working! We then followed this up with a little mouthwash and ta-dah! We felt like we had a new set of gnashers!
Whats the science bit then?
We always like to get a little technical for you, so here’s a few (not so fun) facts…
1) Poor oral hygiene can affect you and your family’s health… Brushing without flossing is comparable to cleaning only 65% of your body leaving the other 35% dirty1. By flossing daily with a DenTek Floss Pick, it will reduce the amount of bacteria from the mouth that can enter into the bloodstream. This can trigger INFLAMMATION in the ARTERIES, which can increase the risk of HEART DISEASE2
3) 90% of all cases of bad breath can be contributed to harmful bacteria that is not removed by brushing, flossing or gargling4. DenTek’s Tongue Cleaner removes the source of bad breath, the oral and debis bacteria that reside in the groove and curves of the tongue – places where a brush just can’t reach. Leaving your tongue dirty can lead to conditions even more horrific than halitosis – GUM DISEASE, PLAQUE, BLOOD- CLOTTING and INFLAMED ARTERIES5. So by ensuring you add a 10-minute interdental regime to your daily routine, you could help prevent a number of serious – and expensive – conditions from occuring. Go ‘Beyond Brushing’ with DenTek for interdental cleaning, promoting good health beyond just your mouth.
Remember, wear a smile, one size fits all!